Saturday, February 12, 2011

I made Valentines!

As many of you know, I am currently a French teacher.
For Valentine's Day, I made French cards for my students.
Here they are....
(They've met my gp Mila and love her, so I draw doodles of her sometimes. That's why she features on the one card)



Today was my last day working at my favourite place in the world, the library. It was sad but it was only part-time and not permanent. I was finding it overwhelming working nearly 60 hours a week not to mention planning for my classes. It was a good choice and now I may actually be able to keep up with blogging and do occasional crafting. I've missed it so much. It was part of the reason I've kept up so well with the 365 Project. It was the only Art therapy I could manage to sneak in to my busy schedule.

Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day loves. It will be nice talking to all of you again xoxo

6 comments:

Out on a limb said...

So cute!

Gwiddle said...

I didn't know you were a french teacher! That is so awesome, french is my favorite language by far! I took 4 years in school:) mind you that was 5 years ago haha. But I still understand a lot. I am not very good with trying to write it anymore. All the conjugations confuse me. I hope you have a great valentines as welL!

Elis said...

I love those valentines! They're adorable! ^_^ <3

Delirium said...

I love them! I also want to learn french, perhaps I'll take that next semester...

Hope you have a great Valentines! :)

Becky Farley said...

Happy Valentine's day!! :)

By the Bluegrass said...

Oh man, you are a girl after my own heart. I would to be a french teacher (I wish I could speak french) and would love to work at the library. I loooove books! The cards are really cute! Very nice photography.
xo,
Sena

(p.s.thanks for visiting my blog!)