Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hmmmm.....

Oh and....
It's easier to look creepy than I would have imagined. This is definitely not what I was going for. I was really just aiming for a picture of lips....So this is my project 365 fail but I thought I would share the attempts for fun anyway.



This one actually makes me laugh because it's so confusing. I didn't have the camera on a tripod so I was just planning on cropping out everything extra later. I don't know why I had the scarf.... anyway, sometimes taking pictures for a project is not a great idea when you're tired. I do kinda like this one though....



3 comments:

gouldaismoi said...

Hardly a fail, you look like the girl with the pearl earring, as in the Flemish painting that was made into a movie starring Scarlett Johannson. So a red-haired Scarlett with a 15th century vibe.

Teddi said...

i was thinking those photos were artsy. very reminiscent of 60's shows "the flying nun" with sally field or "the trouble with angels" movie with audrey hepburn.

alovelylittleworld said...

Thanks for the feedback! I wasn't expecting that response. Now I wish I had just gone with it :D
haha.... I'm such a whiner!