Saturday, January 8, 2011

Favourite Places

"To begin is the most important part of any quest, and by far the most courageous" - Plato.

There are so many things I want to dive into in life, it's the hardest part the first step.

My favourite place. Inspiration central.

365 Project Day 8. 2% complete.



And some other images from today... look at that snow!

And before I sign off, "stretch your mind and fly" - African Proverb

Good night Good night!
"Parting is such sweet sorrow, I say good night til it be morrow"
I use to quote Romeo and Juliet constantly in 9th Grade... haha... so cliched!

1 comment:

elycia said...

we got a ton of snow yesterday too! i was in the states shopping for dresses (i found one!) and it was so beautiful and sunny there. ivan called to say it was snowing like crazy at home!