Sunday, January 9, 2011

Skaters, Skates, Skating and pencils

So I really, really want to go ice skating. I love it. I love rollerskating too, but it's the perfect weather for ice skating.

Sold here
Sold here

If I could go ice skating, I would wear these....
Sold here

And this super cute hat

Sold here

And these
Sold here

Eeks! And how great is this scarf. I wish I hadn't gone window shopping at etsy because now I have so many new things to buy :S
Sold here


This is a photo of two winters ago. The last time I really got to go skating. I went once last year but the ice was too soft and our skates kept getting stuck. I struck a skating pose, hehe. I can't really do anything impressive, not even stop properly.


And 365 Project.

"Ready, Set, Mark"

Hope everyone had a perfect weekend. Love to you all xo

3 comments:

Teddi said...

i luv skating it's one of my fav things to do!

Elis said...

Hey! I received the swap package, and your beautiful, beautiful necklace (which is my new favourite thing! ♥). I love all the garlands, they are awesome! I know the felt circles were made by you, and that the aqua crochet one was made by Courtney, but who made the purple crocheted one, and who made the Judy Garland garland (hee!)? Anyway, I'm going to try to make time to post about it later, but I wanted to thank you first. I'm so glad I participated in the swap! I hope you'll do another one someday. :)
Thanks again!!
xoxox
♥♥♥

Ruth said...

you even make a pen pot look beautiful! i like the way you're giving them each a title.
i cannot believe your elegant skating pic... i am hopeless at any form of skating. you may not be a pro at stopping but at least you can get going in the first place!! talk about bambi over here...!