Monday, January 3, 2011

The real me (only slightly photoshopped)

Day 3
This didn't really work as I envisioned it, but I'm not re-doing it. This project is already getting to be too much work, haha. (Whiner? Yes for sure!)
It's called Reverse Gravity

And finally, the photographs that my cousin Sarah did of me. You can see more of her work at her blog, here
She's going back to college for photography in the fall, but I'd say she's doing pretty stinkin' good already.
She's done a number of photos of me in the last year or so, but these are my absolute favourites!

Do you like my earrings? I made them :)





I think I may use one of them for my new blog header. I haven't decided for sure yet.

Hehe, and clearly not anything professional about this picture. Point and shoot here I come. On the way to Quebec City a few years ago.

8 comments:

With Love, Jamie said...

You are the prettiest darn thing!!! :)
So I am really lovin' your flower button rings & other button rings...wanna trade again?
Just curious :)

katie said...

super cute photos, and i love your polka dot shirt! its adorable, i totally am slightly obsessed with white on black polka dots.

cuppy said...

OMG !!! So many gorgeous shots of you !!!!!!!!!! I love them ALL !!

xoxo

Tiffany said...

I know I commented on your hair in the last post but seriously you have the best hair!
Love these fun photos!

Teddi said...

LUV those earrings. i went 2 her blog & her pix R really good!

Elisse said...

The photos of your are all sweet!I really like the profile shot!

Pamplemousse1983 said...

I love that first pic...and LOVE YOUR EARRINGS! Make me a pair? hehe

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

love love love love love love!!! youre so beautiful!