Friday, January 7, 2011

L-O-V-E

Look who came in the mail!
Look how perfect they are!

These ladies were handmade by Eleanor at Unfamiliar Ceiling. She picked out the colours and patterns based on what she thought I would like from my blog. I couldn't be more happy :) Thank-you so much.

Also, here is my 365 project picture for the day. My grandmother was photographed in the 1950s preparing for her wedding in this very mirror. The backing is wrinkling, but I don't have the heart to replace it. I love it so much.

And here are some more of my sign language LOVE images.



Love to you and Happy weekend. xo

6 comments:

cuppy said...

Those Matryoshka dolls are so so so adorable! I collect them too !!!!

I loooove your sign language LOVE series !!! So sweet & so pretty!

I also love that you still have your grandma's mirror <3<3<3

love you !!! xoxoxo

sherixfirefly said...

Seriously the cutest faces to find in the mail <3

Tiffany said...

Love!
Thank you for the wonderful comment on my blog~ You are so kind and thoughtful. And what you said rings so true. I needed to be reminded of that.
Love to you!
~Tiffany

kymberley said...

Matryoshka dolls!! They are the cutest.
A sign language LOVE series...If you need any sign language sign tips, let me know...I'm fluent in ASL :)

Eleanor said...

I'm so glad you like them! They took longer to get there than I had thought they would, but I guess that's international shipping for ya! Enjoy!!!!!!! <3

mandyface said...

The sign language with the heart is SO cute!!