Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm in Love (in a manner of speaking)

Lovely Erica  made adorable bunny ornaments for Becky's ornament swap and posted them here. I instantly fell in love with them and made a comment about them in the flickr group. Erica is so sweet that she offered to make me one! It came today, and no lie, I carried it around for about ten minutes and showed anyone who would look. It is so freaking adorable.... I'm in love!
I snapped a photo of him for 365 Project, but it was just with my point and shoot and the battery was dying, so the image is blurry :( but you can still see how cute he is!
Headed into work....

In the background, you can see all the factory smoke rising above the city.... ewwww!
But.... it's still my city (or was rather....)
Happy evening loves! xo

1 comment:

With Love, Jamie said...

That bunny is so cute! Love the sweet little hat...!!