Sunday, January 16, 2011

Chronic doodler.

I went outdoor ice skating today! But it was kinda a fail, haha. More on that later. Here are the non-fail parts of the day.
The snow is not this deep. This is just a pile made from plowing a parking lot but I love how it hides the house!


This is my 365 project picture for the day.



And look what I made!


Hair flowers and button rings. My favourite :)

I just got black and white bedding, but all my pillows are green and pink. So.... I sewed a black and white flower onto the pillow to match it rather than replacing everything. Weird? Probably, but it makes me happy.

I adjusted the chain on the necklace I made for my aunt for Christmas. The photo is washed out, but they are orchids.


I made this with leftover felt scraps and rhinestones. I'm not sure what I think of it yet, but it was fun to make for sure.
I really love felt.
I really love you!
xoxo

1 comment:

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

i LOVE this post!
and i love your pillow idea! so cute. and i love all the other adorable things you made. may i please be like you when i grow up? :)
love you!
kel