Monday, January 24, 2011

Bot family

Guess what?! Jamie and I did another trade and look what I got! (It was a bit of a surprise trade, which was a lot of fun!)

A sweet robot brooch.
Pretty, funky earrings

Cutie teepee brooch

The pink one was from a previous trade, but I loved her so much, I asked Jamie to make me another one. Now I have a whole bot family. Regardez!


Have a look at Jamie's blog and etsy shop for more cute sweetness.
Her's is one of those blogs I read even on busy days. Isn't it great how easy it is to make friends in blog world?
And Jamie, thank-you! Everything was so perfect!
P.S. I'm not sure why I'm making such dorky faces in the photos. I think I must have been very tired.
Love to you blog world! xo
P.S. again, here's the link to trade handmade

4 comments:

With Love, Jamie said...

Yay! You got it! I'm soo happy you are happy with everything!
You are a great blog friend! :)
xo, Jamie

elycia said...

hehe so cute! i love those robots!

Becky Farley said...

:) very cute!! Robots are my favorite!

A Splash of Ida said...

so cute!!!! it would be nice to have a trade!!! :-)

xoxo
ida