Sunday, December 5, 2010

Rabbit Suits. Looking fine.

Over at Mila's Daydreams, Mila's mom is posting her Christmas Countdown Calendar.... a photo for everyday until Christmas. I've decided to do this too, just because I've been meaning to do the project 365 thing, but starting with twenty days seems much less daunting.

Here is my day 1 (day 5 by the December calendar of course).

My first entry is a TOTAL cheat. For one thing, it's three pictures. For another, I took them last year. But.... I wanted an excuse to post this because I think it's hilarious. The rabbits of course did not. I didn't re-shoot the bunnies this year. I did however photograph my Mila (the guinea pig). I think she was even less impressed than the rabbits, haha.

Anyway, that's it for today. I hope you had a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

Cassidy said...

So cute! Can't wait for Christmas :)

Holly said...

Aww! Those rabbits are adorable! They look so soft and fluffy! I want one! :O

Jamie said...

OMG they are soo adorable!!

katiebug92 said...

haha, they are so adorable!