Sunday, December 26, 2010

Decor and Blythe

What is this world coming to?


The bed rolls away under the desk! Found here

I found this looking for some room renovation ideas. I was horrified.
Here are a few more pleasant images.


Okay, so this is not a bedroom, but I seriously LOVE it!


And I'm still looking but I love mixing patterns. I just can't decide if I like black and white.... or green.
And I'm loving Asian patterns in pretty colours at the moment, perhaps because of my growing Momiji collection. Unfortunately, I didn't take note of the links for the images.... oops.

AND.... look who I got for Christmas!

I was so thrilled. I ordered new outfits from etsy already! Woo hoo! A Blythe and a Momiji!

4 comments:

With Love, Jamie said...

Umm, yea that top image is disturbing!! :/
I LOVE those last two bedroom pics :)

Courtney said...

I would love to just climb into that first pretty bed photograph and read or think about glitter or something ultra femme-it is just that pretty!

Sera Pie said...

The Love pillow cases are so sweet!

Lindsay C said...

She is so cute! I have been working on leg warmers all morning! I just finished one :)
They are green to match the hat and scarf I made! I am still so excited about getting her!