Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Countdown tribute to 2nd graders

(I don't normally have these guys. I just did because it was a special day).

Conversation with second graders on the day before the holidays.

Girl 1: Miss, you're pretty.
Girl 2: I like your earrings
Girl 3: Yeah, I like your earrings.
Girl 1: I like your face!
Boy 1: You look like an elf.

So.... an elf for an elf.

Becky designed these sweetie little elves. She sent them out to people who participated in her ornament swap. Isn't it perfect? Check out her blog here.

The next two photos didn't really work, but oh well.

And I adore this card from Cuppy. As in, love it so much I'm going to frame it after Christmas.

haha.... Happy Holidays to me!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I LOVE Cuppy's card! It is soo cute. I just love anything with unicorns on it.

Alyssa said...

oh, how wonderful are the second graders, go hang out with them if you are ever having an average day :)

that last card made me laugh - a lot!

Becky Farley said...

bahahaha so cute!! Elves are cute ps, so the kids were just calling you cute ;)
ditto to courtney's comment!!!!
I LOVE my ornaments you made me! :) The Mickey is the BEST ever! THank you so much Charity! :)