Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Countdown Inspirations

Today I made felt and jewellry crafts, but instead of posting them, I'm posting images that I enjoy. Here we go!
Just before Christmas, my students made snowflakes but I forget to send them home with them, so I think I will make something pretty like this for the classroom.



I love collages on walls. I should attempt this with Christmas cards.




I love twinkle lights! I won't try this particular decoration though...



I want hearts on my face.
And just because I still love Romeo and Juliet and got it on vhs for Christmas in tenth grade....


The end! xoxo (all images from weheartit.com because I'm lazy and just wanted to look at pretty pictures!)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Fun photos~ but I want to see the things you made today! :) Please share! :)

Teddi said...

i put the bike light pic on my blog last fri. funny huh?