Friday, November 26, 2010

Shopping time

I really need some new clothes. I started a new job in the last few weeks and in the attempt to look professional I realized how sad my clothes are looking.
I checked out Modcloths for inspiration.... and oh my goodness, so many dresses I want soooo badly!




And these cute cardigans. I just wish they weren't ALL in gray. Gray doesn't do much for me.



I haven't been posting much. I've got some ideas that I just haven't managed to get around to yet. Soon I hope. I miss it (and you)! xoxox

6 comments:

Bonnie Heather said...

Ahhhhh, third and fourth dresses down, I am SOOOO in love. I also love that cardigan with a hood! I wish I had money to buy clothes. Sigh.

WE MISS YOU. Start posting more! :)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

OMG! I love all those dresses and I want them all. I need to update my wardrobe. I am in the Philippines now and will be going back to California by Feb of 2011 and sadly there aren't any winter clothes here, so I'll have to do my shopping when I get back. Anyway, back to those dresses, they are absolutely adorable, if you paired them off with a cardigan or a blazer they could definitely look more corporate.

Elis said...

So pretty! I love going "window shopping" at modcloth. :)

Ruth said...

so many beautiful things! i think my favourite is the blue dress... gorgeous. hope the job is going well!

Kym said...

I think I want everyone of those as well.
Congrats on the new job!

Becky Farley said...

the third one is my FAVORITE!!! and that heart cardigan!! :)