Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Scatter-brained

Lately I decided Mondays would be my Caution Canadian Content blog days, and I missed Monday this week, but I will include this fun item from a Toronto, Ontario artist.
I can't really imagine myself wearing it, but I sure do love it. It's so random and bright and crazy!



I designated Tuesdays for a certain kind of blog post too, but I'm throwing it all out the window and just posting a few inspirational photos and pictures of the Jake Gyllenhaal transformation.



Best wishes friends for love and life (and the occasional cute, fuzzy animal!)



When Jake Gyllenhaal was in October Sky all those years ago, I DID NOT think he was cute or ever would be. He could act though. I watched Prince of Persia the other day, and wow.... have you seen that boy lately? (Of course you have, haha). Here's the transformation....
Before: Average (although nice looking average) boy

After: Need I say more?
And a pic of him looking like Fabio in Prince of Persia.... this look doesn't do it for me... but you can see what I'm getting at.

The movie was okay, I would watch again. It's light and entertaining enough.

Finally, the other day browsing etsy, I found little speech bubbles on sticks, so I decided to make my own. Then Sunday morning, the kids and I made live comic strips by photographing ourselves holding the speech bubbles and placing them in sequence. I don't really post pics of my students, but here's one of me!
Fun right? I thought so, haha.

6 comments:

cuppy said...

How is it that even when you're fake crying you STILL manage to look super hot? Damn girl, you're fine! <3<3

I saw that cute puppy on Cute Overload the other day & I about died. It was far too much adorableness for me to handle!

xoxoxo

Ruth said...

i love the speech bubbles!! i was just looking at a chalkboard one on a site earlier today and wondering how cheaply you could make your own. love, love, love the comic strip idea!

Bridget said...

jake gyllenhall is soooo hot.

Celeste said...

I love the photos with the balloons :)

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

love the speech bubbles! so cute.
and love jake. (yea like a lot)!
-kellie

Holly Knitlightly said...

Hahah cute photos!! Love it. :) And I saw that puppy on cuteoverload, ahhhhh so adorable!!