Thursday, November 18, 2010

Now and Then Stolen

I found this cute little exercise in blogging on Cuppy's blog, Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others. (By the way, Cuppy is one of the sweetest, kindness, quirkiest girls you will EVER meet, and if you don't know her, you should!)

Now and Then.

Cartoons-
Child: Rainbow Bright, My Little Ponies, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenager: Eek the Cat, Animaniacs, Bobby's World
Adult: Not sure, but I love the 3D Spongebob ride at Canada's Wonderland



Favourite Show-
Child: Full House, Growing Pains
Teenager: Party of Five, X-Files
Adult: Big Bang Theory, The Mentalist, Gilmore Girls


Favourite Movie-
Child: Chipmunk's Adventure, Secret of Nimh, Land Before Time, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Prancer
Teenager: Romeo and Juliet, Great Escape, Robin Hood, Labyrinth, Princess Bride, Christmas Vacation
Adult: Great Escape, Robin Hood, Ferris Bueller, The Sure Thing, Australia, 28 Days Later, Batman Begins


Favourite Music-
Child: New Kids on the Block, Fortress, Mini Pops
Teenager: Glass Tiger, U2, Deep Purple, Jonny Lang, The Cardigans, Savage Garden
Adult: Stars, Eels, DCFC, Badly Drawn Boy, Pink Floyd, David Bowie


Favourite Magazine-
Child: Victoria (haha, I was a weird kid)
Teenager: Seventeen, anything with cute boys
Adult: House & Home, Photo Life

Hero-
Child: Robin Hood, Grandpa, Dad
Teenager: Winston Churchill, soldiers, Dad, Grandpa
Adult: World War vets, Dad, Grandpa


The end :)

4 comments:

Kym said...

I think I may do this it looks fun!

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

That's a cute post. My daughter is watching My Little pony & the new Strawberry shortcake now. I don't even know if I remember all the shows I watched when I was a kid. I might do this post too.

Ruth said...

your heroes made me tear up. really touching.

i'm so glad i got to grow up in the 1980s/90s... that was a classic time for cartoons and kid films! but then maybe everyone sees their childhood that way...

Teddi said...

who is that a pic of on ur last photo? u don't have 2 say if it's 2 personal. my hero is my grandma who i miss soo much. i luv party of five & gilmore grls! go david bowie & pink floyd. have u read the book princess bride? it's very similar 2 the movie.