Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Inspiring Prints by Dazey Chic

I am horribly behind on my correspondences these days.... letter writing, emailing, even replying to blog comments. I feel terrible about it really, because it can make people think they aren't important when they really are, I'm just in the process of adapting to a new situation, and getting a realistic routine.... so soon! I promise!

I found this little etsy shop before the weekend, and am only now sharing it because it will make for a quick and easy post, and I find blogging therapeutic so I don't want to give up on it all together!

It was so hard to pick my favourite prints by dazeychic





I am so in love with each and every one of these. I wish I could own them all.
Also if you haven't read Kaelah's post Be Magical, you really should. Especially if you're stressing. It's very refreshing and fun.

Here's a hint as to her blog post content. I want to make one of these jars. So cute.
Good night friends. I miss you! xo

4 comments:

Bonnie Heather said...

Definitely know how it is to be busy! I hope things calm down for you soon and you get situated. :)

cuppy said...

Smooches & love to you my beautiful Charity ♥ ♥ xoxoxo

Kym said...

You are right, these are all worth owning...love all those prints.

Hope life settles down for you soon. :-)

Holly Knitlightly said...

Such lovely prints! That shop has been a favourite of mine for a while, but I'm going to check it out again and look for new favourites. Thanks for the reminder! :)

I'm incredibly behind on blog reading too, which is why this comment is over a week late! Eek.