Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Big Bang Theory

I love the Big Bang Theory. Seriously.

The Amy Farrah Fowler headband

Found here

A typical Sheldon graphic tee but for girls

Found here

A much cited Big Bang quotation

Found here

A Penny Blossom

Found here

And this is the point where I search "geek" and get totally distracted by the world's greatest finger puppets!


Found here

I try so hard to post pretty/lovely/cute things that a wider audience will appreciate, I always come back to tacky/dorky/things I really want, haha... oh well.

And finally, the last stage of the beanbag Bible characters...

I intended to sew them with the machine and then forgot. The kids didn't mind though. I was just excited because they stood by themselves! haha.

9 comments:

With Love, Jamie said...

Beatles finger puppets!! Love 'em! :)

Emily said...

I love the big bang theory too! i'm just so annoyed they moved it to thursday!!

Brooke Ann Dove said...

Big Bang Theory is the greatest!

Lauren said...

I love that show!! Sheldon is my fave.

Becky Farley said...

I love how much you love that show lol :) it's super cute! I told you I watched it once and I thought they were aliens? haha! I didn't know!
I love The Office as much as you love The Big Bang Theory - so I get it ;)

elycia said...

yes! the big bang theory is awesome!! so dorky and funny.

and those finger puppets are amazing! thanks for sharing :)

Becca said...

ha ha ha
these are super cool little things.
I like the dino tee

Rachele from The Nearsighted Owl said...

Yes! Great show! I know I missed some episodes but I won't mind rewatching it all on DVD one day.

Holly Knitlightly said...

Those are the best finger puppets EVER!! Hahaha I absolutely love them.

I haven't watched that show yet, but I want to start!