Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Desk

Here it is. My desk.

The photo didn't turn out sadly, and really... I think it looks much cuter NOT in this picture but that's okay! My desk is very empty primarily because I never use it. I'm one of those creators who likes to spread out everything around me on the floor (ever see Temple Grandin... that's my work style completely!) Janel started this desk post-athon this morning. I think it was fun. See her cute little desk here!


Yep, definitely my style!

As an aside, this movie really is fantastic and inspirational. Claire Danes gives a stellar performance. Check it out!

And on behalf of my garland swap.... some of my quickly made garlands/clothes lines on display!



2 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Cute desk. Mine looks so dull and boring. My desk needs a little makeover

Rachele from The Nearsighted Owl said...

*Added to my movie list*