Friday, October 8, 2010

Handmade love!

 My Junior Church kids helped me make tissue paper flowers to decorate the Church Hall for Thanksgiving dinner.  They then proceeded to hang paper leaves from the ceiling on too long strings, so you have to dodge the leaves! I didn't take a picture of the leaves but here's a pile of their flowers.


 
I told them I was going to blog about them, but I lied, haha... nice, but I want to blog about my mail this week! I got my trade handmade items from Jamie! Hooray! It's all soooo great. I seriously love it all.
 
A cute card, robot, eraser, hair band and bracelets!


I wore my hairband to work. It suits my style perfectly!

And I took my robot to work too. She's perched in my cds in the car.

I'm a total bracelett fanatic. I just love them and can't resist buying them. I added her lovely orange and white ones to my phrase braceletts, and honestly was quite pleased with myself. Her's fit better than the other ones too!

Trading handmade is a lot of fun. I have two more trades in progress. I can't wait to get my new things. If you want to sign up to trade handmade, you need to check out Under Those Neon Lights.


Finally, some roadside images. I was working at a little country school yesterday, and driving in early in the morning, the scenery was beautiful. It was just my little point and shoot so it didn't do it justice, but here you go.



2 comments:

Natasha said...

It looks like you have had a great week! I hope the fun times continue this weekend. Enjoy!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

With Love, Jamie said...

Yay!!! The bracelets & headband look great on you!! Seriously :)
So happy you love it all!
& your new little robot looks right at home!! ;)
xo, Jamie