Monday, October 25, 2010

Blog award!

Hooray! Thank-you to Cindy at Purple Froggie Clay Stuff for passing this award on to me :)

And now I'm passing it on to 7 of you! So here goes....

Claire's Crochet Quest
CKScribbles
Crafty Awesomeness
The Perfect Pear
Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others
Vintage Love and Photographs
Zomboid dot com

I thought of a few others, but I better stop at 7 since those are the rules. They aren't in any particular order. I love reading every blog on my blog list.


To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.

And 7 things about myself.
1. My middle name is Emmanuelle.
2. I studied Canadian History in University.
3. One of my feet freckles in the sun, the other doesn't.
4. I like to rollerblade.
5. I drop cameras a lot. I dropped one in the river, or rather I fell in the river with it. (I drop my cell phone a lot too.)
6. I hate doing dishes so I start doing them before people finish eating :S
7. I would watch Christmas Vacation and Prancer 365 days a year if people wouldn't hate me.

xo

8 comments:

Brooke Ann Dove said...

Congrats!

Jamie said...

Aww thank you so much!! You literally just made my day!!
I love your blog so much and I'll do all the acceptance stuff ASAP!!

Vintage Love and Photographs said...

Thanks, you're so sweet.

cuppy said...

You are the sweetest EVER !! Thank you so much for including me. I am honored :)

xoxoxo

ckscribbles said...

aww, this is so cute! thank you so much! I'm a bit bogged down with midterms and homework right now but when i get a minute i will fill it out!

ox
Christine

Elis said...

Thank you again, so much!! I just made my post about the award and am off to go do my notifications now. ^_^

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire said...

Wow...this is fantastic! I'm beaming :D
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I've been off on holiday and working too hard to even log on for over a week now, so this came as a complete surprise... looking forward to formally accepting and passing it forward.