Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Scenes from my lovely little world

I love the scenery of my life. Please tell me your four favourite images from those posted below. Thanks!

Dundurn Castle Historical Garden, Hamilton Ontario


In the garden





Old Feeder Canal, near Port Colborne, Ontario

James N. Allan Beach, Lake Erie, Ontario

London, Ontario


In the garden again

Welland, Ontario





Steel River, Lake Superior, Ontario



Port Dover, Ontario

Severn Falls, Ontario

Happy Wednesday lovelies.

4 comments:

cupcake cutie said...

awwww wow
those photo's are beauuuutiful.
and it's even better that i know where those places are!
i think my faves are the autumn-ish ones
xoxox

chelsea rebecca said...

these photos are gorgeous!!!
i love the fall leaves!
i'm so excited or Autumn!

Jen said...

I love all of these!

I especially love the one with the field of purple flowers! (So much actually that I might use it in one of my posts, if you don't mind??)

Oh yes, I love musicians. One of my blog posts a few weeks ago was about my mission to date one. I don't think I'll ever get over band boys :P

Rachele said...

Wow you are a great photographer! I love #3 the most.