Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pretty things in Mint Chocolate

It's the Girl Guide cookie time of year. The mint chocolate ones are my faaavourite! And clearly I think with my stomach because this post is almost entirely about mint and chocolate. (And hugs, because these hug pictures make me happy)

Some items I love from etsy:
Robot pillow from here

This chocolate kiss bunny from here

These super cute shoes from here

A lovely yarn bowl from here
Mint chocolate images from weheartit.com





And some weheartit.com hugs





Good night loves! xo

4 comments:

Amyschmamey said...

I SO SO SO want a yarn bowl. I saw those on Etsy a while back. I want one I want one I want one!

Ashley said...

great images! I love that mint green color!

Elis said...

I love that green colour, like especially on the old rotary phone...it's so dreamy! ^_^
xoxo
♥♥♥

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

this post makes me happy! :)
-kel