Wednesday, September 29, 2010

One more Wednesday thing

The lovely Elis who blogs at http://zomboid.com/ is a complete doll. I made my blog button months ago, but couldn't figure out how to do the scroll box with the coding. I tried so many times. I was whining about it to her, and she said "I can do it for you!". I am so grateful! So now, if you would like, you can scoop up my blog button. I will need to re-design it in the near future, but for now, there it is.
I forgot to mention, you really need to check out her journal prompts. They are so fantastic. I'm featuring one below, I hope you don't mind that I copied it Elis and thank-you sooooooo much.

1 comment:

Elis said...

Aww, thanks!! I'm so glad I could help out!! ^_^
And I don't mind at all that you shared my image...I'm flattered! ^_^;
xoxoxo
♥♥♥