Friday, September 3, 2010

My Friday

My week has been remarkably uneventful in one way, and so the events that played out today will seem small.
1) I got my hair cut.
I didn't change it much, just got it thinned out and added some bangs. Even with just the thinning though, there was so much hair the hairstylist joked about having a new friend for her small dog :S
Before

After


And if you noticed my lovely earrings in the before picture, they were made by the Foxy Robot.



I also got this lovely little "Happy Camper" made by Eleanor at Unfamiliar Ceiling.


Finally, I decided to do some beading for when I re-focus my shop at the beginning of October and I dropped a whole tray of seed beads on the carpet. The WHOLE tray. At first I was upset, but then I actually enjoyed vacuuming them all up. That tray was frustratingly disorganized anyway. It's kinda gross showing you the inside of the vacuum, but check out all the beads. Yikes! Bye bye disordered beads.

And speaking of my shop, the sale is still on at both of them! Things have been going somewhat quickly, but there are still some nice things available. Check it out :)

Happy week-end loves!

6 comments:

Indie.Tea said...

I really like the bangs. I have a fringe myself, a straight-down one. I think the side swept bangs suit you :)

Becca said...

Yeah, I like the bangs as well!
Very cute.
Isn't it so nice to have "new hair"? I just always keep feeling it and looking to see all the differences, right after I cut it :)

Lindsay C said...

That is a lovely Friday !

janel. said...

I love every single thing about this post :)
xo
janel

Jen said...

Pretty!


Definitely will be checking out your etsy sometime!

Ashley said...

aww you're so cute!