Friday, September 10, 2010

Just because I heart you!

Just a post of hearts.
This print is for sale here: Isn't it cute? Celeste also has a lovely blog Wanderlust here.
I really love it.
The rest of the images are from weheartit.com They make me happy. Hopefully, they will bring some joy to you too.











This makes me laugh, in a sad way. Just because it's true. Especially when you love band boys.
Miss Jen, at this here blog, also loves band boys. She has a STELLAR blog. It makes me laugh a lot. You should check it out.
And this doesn't have a heart in it, but who doesn't love a colourful collection of pez displayed on a shelf?

And I made this for YOU!

Happy week-end friends!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love this post. I think it's cause whenever I doodle the first thing I draw is a heart. Lovin' the blog. Have a great weekend as well!

Celeste said...

Oh my goodness! I was so [happily] surprised to see my photo in my dashboard hahaha! Thanks for sharing- I'm glad the little heart leaf brought you joy :)

And weheartit is one of my favorite websites ever. So many beautiful and inspiring things!

Missy said...

OMG! THat pez displayed is AMAZING! I want that in my rooM!

XOXo
Missy
http://throughanindielens.blogspot.com/

Purple Froggie Clay Stuff said...

I love the Pez wall... very cool!

I'm following your blog now, it's so cute!