Monday, September 6, 2010

I heart postcards part 1

The blogger community surely loves mail, snail mail, happy mail, secret pals, just randomly sending mail to each other, etc. etc. and I am no exception. I think I'm a mail addict and starting a blog has not been healthy for my addiction, haha.
Anyway, an aspect of my mail addiction is my ever growing postcard collection. I absolutely love postcards. I get them every new place I visit, I paw through the vintage collections at antique shops, I treasure every single one I get in the mail and now.... I've starting buying them on etsy. So so so not good!
So this post, post 1 of 2, will be my lastest etsy favourite post cards (the best thing about them is, they are all under $10.00!!!!) Post 2 will be my favs from my own collection if you're interested (and if I get around to it).

Becky at Strumpet's Crumpets use to sell these quirky postcards in her shop. (Also check out her blog)

It appears they are all sold, but don't worry because she also sells these sugar skull cards:


I also want this


and this - from this shop


Dear Detective sells sets of Blythe postcards (and other dolls, but I love Blythe best)





Please let me know any great postcard shops. I can never have too many (um,oh ... and of course I can send them to my friends, ;)).

This is not a postcard, but I love it, because it's me except I have brown eyes. Does that sound egocentric? haha! It's from this shop here.

Amy Rose also has a cute blog, Bunnies & Bows.
That was a lot of linking. And finally, just because I love guinea pigs, how cute are these photos?

I need a suit like this for Mila.


Okay, just one more!

I don't know what this is all about, but I love it.

Lots of love this week xo

5 comments:

cuppy said...

I was so excited to see that you were on my list of pen-pals in the e-mail that Kellie sent out today !!! YAY !!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo

Katie said...

Haha oh I just love that last picture! It made me smile :) and thanks for the feedback on my post, good idea! :) xoxo

Indie.Tea said...

I really like stationary myself. But the Blythe dolls are a bit frightening to me...a little eerie I suppose

Becky Farley said...

You are toooo sweet!! :) Thank you for blogging about my postcards!
For being so sweet email me your address and I'll send you some! Deal!
Becksorange@gmail.com Thanks again!

Jennifer said...

I love Strumpets Crumpets!! She is too cute :). That last picture cracks me up!