Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Did/Do and Did/Do Not Day 2

My collection for the day.
I do collect Ayn Rand books.

My Ayn Rand obsession is kind of odd since I'm actually very into social welfare and do not at all subscribe to the "Virtue of Selfishness", but I really love her writing and her character development is captivitating. I toyed with buying the whole collection of her philosophy from the used bookstore in Brantford but thought I shouldn't be selfish (haha).

I do NOT collect robots. Or rather I do collect robots, but quite like collecting Momiji dolls, I haven't been particularly successful. The little robot pillow came from my Happy Mail partner and I bought the robot pendant from etsy. That's as far as I've gotten.
Mila thinks my collection is a joke. It's good for her I don't collect guinea pigs :P


I DID watch Now and Then today. Remember this movie? Very cheesy and made during the peak of Devon Sawa's career. Whatever happened to him?

I DID NOT watch The Stand. I really like it though, but it's hard to find because it was a tv movie. I could order it online but never get around to it.

I did go to the post office.

I did not go to the Hotel Yorba, or even listen to Hotel Yorba today, although I love White Stripes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZPEUyiNcjA&ob=av2e (Check out the video here)

And finally, my cousin took this fun faux wedding photo on the weekend. I love it.

2 comments:

Vintage Love and Photographs said...

The Stand is on cable all the time on the weekends ;)

Eleanor said...

Ayn Rand! Wooooooooooooooo! :D

I often get teased for loving her!