Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I was going through and deleting favourites bookmarks on my browser and I found the ilike page for my dad's old Christian Rock band. They were quite good and my dad won awards for some of his stuff later on. Anyway, here's the link if you're in the mood for some good ol' 1980s Christian Rock. Oh, the band was Fortress, but both Fortress and Lifeline songs feature here. It was a lot of the same members but not dad and one other guy.

My dad is the dark-haired fellow. He loved playing guitar and was a stellar soundman.


One day, dad decided he wanted to spend more time with his family so he cut his rocker hair and took a job fixing furnaces. This photo was taken when I was 9 and the band had a reunion. My dad is the one with the blue guitar turned upside down. He was a proud southpaw.


Miss you daddy xo

No comments: