Friday, August 27, 2010

I try to resist blogging about cute robots, but I just can't help it. I love them.

I am thinking about buying these little guys to make jewelry with for my shop, and in reality, probably for myself.

Found here.

I think I'm going to buy this little guy for my little cousin for Christmas. I want him myself but I can't justify buying him for myself. I hope he loves robots as much as me.


Found here.

Too bad I couldn't find someone to buy these Monty Python bots for.... I love love love Holy Grail and these guys are cute.


Found here.

Then I was reading Marathon1981's blog the other day, and clicked on her shop. Look at this ceramic robot! Not only is her blog great, she's participating in Freckled Nest's super huge giveaway! You should definitely check out all of the above.

Her shop is here.
These prints are not robots, but they ARE guinea pigs... and guinea pigs trump even robots in my lovely little world.


The shop is called when guinea pigs fly... that's even cute.
And guess what else???? It's the weekend! Happy week-end!

No comments: