Thursday, August 12, 2010

4 Simple Goals or in my case 6

I decided to try making some new goals, to go along with Elsie's Four Simple Goals project, found on her blog, here.



In the process, I decided on 6 goals... four to accomplish before 2011... and two for the next 30 days. I will try to keep up with posting on my successes! All of these images are from vi.sualize.us
Here are my goals:


1. Get a job. (I found this picture searching librarian. I hope I don't look that stern haha)
2. Learn to crochet.
3. Save enough money for a blythe doll and a better camera. I wanted to add a kayak but I thought that was excessive since I may need important things, like say clothes and to start saving for a house.
4. I would like new, fun items to sell in my shop. I said 10, but I'm not sure I was supposed to that result oriented, although saving for a blythe doll is very much that. Hmmm... oops.

Now, 5 and 6. I always make these my goals, but this time, I've given myself a timeline and I'm going to write them down so I can't cheat. For the next 30 days, I want to find one thing that makes me happy about that day, even a small thing and write it down. AND, I want to do one act of love at least a day, like something that I am aware I am doing, that I go out of my way to do... not just like, may a cup of tea for someone when I'm making tea anyway kind of stuff.

So that's it! Here we go!

3 comments:

OfficeTYPE said...

Great goals - love the crochet one. It is really so easy and the perfect craft because it is so portable. :)

Eleanor said...

Those are excellent goals. I should probably make some. Learning to crochet would definitely be one of mine, too! Do you know how to knit?

Ian said...

I love the example of the crochet. ( The exqusit white blanket ) My mother crocheted and made me the most beautiful hat.