Monday, July 26, 2010

6:29pm
So my cousin Sarah and our friend Joe went to an abandoned farmhouse, a beach and behind some buildings to do a "photo shoot" of Joe. I get very distracted by colourful things, including my own braceletts, so I'm posting my distractions here and none of the photos of Joe just yet. I'm still sorting through them. I don't think I ever posted any of my wedding course photos either. I'll have to get on that. I did the first day of the journal prompt today too and so that ALSO needs to be posted. I enjoyed it as much as the last one. I also found a cute and slightly weird blank journal today for $5 at Indigo Books, so that was perfect timing!








2 comments:

Marla Rae Morrison said...

beautiful! I love the butterfly!

Thera Joyce said...

awesome photos girl! I can't remember how I found ShanaLogic. I think I was probably perusing the interwebz for cool handmade shops and found it. Just so you know, I'm an official affiliate. If you click the link in my sidebar to go to the shop to buy something I get major brownie points. :)