Saturday, July 3, 2010

6:28pm
One of my best-est friends in the world got his picture in the Vancouver Sun. After the initial G20 Summit riots and protests, there was a demand for an inquiry into the police action taken. He's the fellow with the apologize sign. What a cute and quirky fellow he is. For some bizarre reason, I'm really proud of him standing there. That's why I'm blogging about it. Now I have some very decided opinions on the protests and the Summit, which I'm not going to write here, and knowing him, we probably don't agree one hundred percent, but it doesn't take away my pride. :)

Here's the full article.

Also, here is a very strange tea cup I found when I was going through my Grandma's dishes yesterday. It has a tiny chip in it, and it's clearly not valuable, but I think it's kinda neat.

No comments: