Thursday, July 8, 2010

6:00pm
30 Days of Truth. Something you need to forgive yourself for.



Well honestly, a lot of things. But I will share the thing I’ve held against myself the longest. My brothers and I had a bit of an unstable childhood. I won’t get into the details here, but I always feel like I didn’t do enough for them. I am the oldest, I had more information then them and I guess I think if I had helped them more, been more consistent, fought for them a little harder, protected them better, anything really…. Things would be easier for them today. I had opportunities to be more involved in their lives that I let pass by. I was only 14 myself, so I guess it’s a silly thought, but I run through my mind when I miss them sometimes… what could I have done differently? If I had only….

To lighter, happier things, I'm adding new items to my shop very soon and I've started already! I'm also updating all the pictures which is a bit of a time consuming project. I think I will post some of the images later this evening.
Here is the desk of projects I wanted to get to today and then ended up going book shopping :)



And some pretty pictures from vi.sualize.us


No comments: