Wednesday, July 28, 2010

5:56pm
So yesterday was a great day. I was going to blog about it, then the internet didn't work :(
As a result, I'm doing it now.
First, I got a letter in the mail from my very bestest friend Josee. I even love her name Dominique Josee. With the letter, came a cute little bee necklace that she bought me from a gift shop in PEI, Victoria's Glass Studio, where it was handmade.

I don't really scrapbook or anything, but I decided to go to a scrapbooking party just to show my support for the person having one. I ended up buying some cute stickers and paper that I think will work nicely for art journalling.

During the inbetween time, my cousin showed me some photoshop tricks. I've been opposed to photoshop all this time, which wasn't really fair admittedly, and it was hypocritical because I did edit my photos using other programs... anyway, here are two samples of what I did.





Hmmmm, two turned into five. Sorry.
And last but not least, journal prompt 2!

And more to come later tonight probably. This is long, long, long!

1 comment:

CupKay said...

that little bee glass necklace is so adorable! It reminds me of those glass necklaces I got as a kid with those personalized little rice pieces in them. haha