Thursday, July 15, 2010

3:13pm I took some photos with my point and shoot in the back garden last night. Here are some of my favourites. I love coneflowers, almost as much as daisies. We don't have any daisies up though oddly.



A terrifying picture of me with the completed 45 strand necklace. I want one sooo badly now! I think I will do mine pink and green and work on it when I'm away at the cabin next week.

Some new items for my shop

30 Days of Truth.
This one is a little more personal then I'd like to go, but here it is.
Day 10. Someone you need to let go or wish you never knew. I really don’t know how to answer this. I’m not sure you should ever wish you didn’t know someone, I mean I do like to believe that everyone touches your life in one way or another. What doesn’t kill us can make us stronger, right????? Haha. I hope. Oh actually, I thought of someone, I wish she never came into my life, or my family’s life. Things would certainly be different today if she never had. I’m glad I knew her daughter though, but I suppose that didn’t make a difference one way or another ultimately. The person joked about being a wicked step-mother before they got married, then she was a wicked step-mother and it was no laughing matter. But that was ages ago, and I don’t hate her or even really think about her, but it would have been nice if she had never come around.


As an aside, this version of Snow White is fantastic. I loved it. Although I haven't seen it in over ten years. I was too scared to watch it because it was classified as horror, but it's a very impressive take on the fairy tale.

No comments: