Saturday, July 10, 2010

30 Days of Truth

Day 5. Something you hope to do with your life.

Day 5. Something I hope to do in life. So many things! I want to open my own Indie Arts and Crafts store. I want to start a charity for families in need in my town. I want to get my Ph.D. I want to be a photographer and not just an amateur one. I want to get and married and have kids and grandkids. I want my own place filled with fun, colourful life (and accessories). I want to write, to get published. I want to learn to paint. I want to teach a super big Sunday School class of kindergarten age kids. I want to go to Ireland and Greece. I want to learn another language. I want a huge garden (vegetables and flowers) and to raise rabbits in the backyard. I want to live a peaceful, happy existence in love.

Happy, Bohomenian life, images from weheartit.com








And from vi.sualize.us

No comments: