Monday, July 12, 2010

12:52
How cute is this dress!

Found here

And this tee:

Found at one of my favourite shops

ohhhh, and this one too!



Some more internet love, from vi.sualize.us




And 30 Days of Truth continued
Day 7. Someone who has made your life worth living for.
One of my friends talked me back into wanting to live again. I guess him. I’m not saying I was taking “the plunge” or anything, but I was really in a bad place. He got soooo angry at me that it scared me because I realized how much he cared. I’ve felt less inclined to wish for Jimmy Stewart moments since then. Less literally, my aunt, uncle and cousins took me in. They love each other so much, they really stick together. They’ve made me one of their own. It’s really something to admire. I love them so much.

1 comment:

Cheray said...

That dress is gorgeous! :) x