Thursday, July 29, 2010

10:09pm
I scanned some old photos for my little brother today. I thought I'd post a few of my favs.

I've been obsessed with Robin Hood forever. Mike is Peter Pan and Caleb is obviously a bald headed clown. He was so cute. I also scanned a picture of us doing dishes dressed as pioneers, but apparently it didn't work because I can't find it anywhere
:(

My 5th birthday. You can't see my dress, but it was pink and lacy and it made me feel like a princess.


Caleb always wore his toque and chewed his toothbrush. He also carried around packs of oatmeal quite a lot. Random

But apparently I also had an affinity for wearing toques in the house! I love this picture of my dad. He looks so happy!


Check out their outfits! The back row is my grandpa, great aunt and dad.


I'm intensely serious about my play food apparently.

My brother, myself and my two cousins dancing in the McDonald's parking lot at the Dundas Cactus Festival sometime in the late 80s.

1 comment:

chelsea rebecca said...

oh my goodness these are WAY too cute!!!
i especially love the second one!!