Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summertime! Huzzah!

7:15pm
School's out for summer! Today was the last supply day of the school year (and I actually worked, we watched RV and played games all day.)
I went to Port Dover on the week-end. Here's a photo. It's a quite lovely little beach community on Lake Erie.


Then last night I gave Mila pig a bath, created a fan page on facebook for A Lovely Little World , and watched Swing Kids. I love love love this movie and its stellar soundtrack! I also have an odd conspiracy theory like tendency to buy Christian Bale movies even though I'm not particularly attracted to him. Also Cillian Murphy movies.... I'm surprised I didn't buy multiple copies of Batman.

Not a happy pig! I'm not sure you're suppose to bath guinea pigs... hmmm.... oops!


And finally, SCROLL DOWN AND CHECK OUT MY SUMMER GIVEAWAY!

1 comment:

chelsea rebecca said...

HOORAY SCHOOL IS OUT!!!
happy summer!