Monday, June 7, 2010

Some happy photos

8:33pm
So probably everyone knows about this site, but I only recently discovered vi.sualize.us It's sort of like weheartit.





I had more but they aren't loading! How irritating is that!
I'm giving up. I will try again tomorrow.
Unfortunately this means I can't load the faux wedding photos I took. I was quite proud of them. I mean, I know they aren't stellar or anything but for a first real go at it, they aren't too bad, (I hope) I haven't seen the prints yet. This isn't necessarily the style I want to go with, but I had to work within the confines of the course and I do still think sometimes you need to learn the Art rules before you break them. Anyway, I find wildflowers photography sooooo inspiring. I definitely prefer the whimsical style of her photos to traditional (and even more modern) wedding and engagement photos.

1 comment:

janel. said...

I have never heard of that site!! I am going to check it right now:)
Thanks!
xo
janel