Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I heart camping in Algonquin Park

I didn't get called to sub today, and for once, I don't feel an overwhelming amount of things I want to accomplish. I think I will make a sample beanbag bible character. I have some TEENS who want to make them (which makes me laugh! but I love them for that! :))
I will also probably just play around with clay and fabric and photos. I really, really don't want to spend too much time on the computer searching things though. I waste so much time that way. My internet has been so slow lately that everything takes forever.
Anyway, I was going through old camping photographs to start me thinking about the camping craft swap; I ended up so excited for summer and going up north. I love Algonquin Park! Here are some editted shots I took last year.




No comments: