Sunday, June 20, 2010

Crafts and Campus

4:30pm
Hello, Happy Sunday! I had a successful crafting day yesterday so I'm just going to post pictures of the things I made. I ripped the buttons off the flip flops I decorated yesterday though, so that wasn't so successful. I finished my photography course and that made me a little sad. I love being in school. That being said, I'm enjoying the journal challenge soooo much! (See the button in the margin of my blog!)





Oh, and some pictures of the Niagara College Campus at Niagara-on-the-Lake. It's quite pretty.





Oh, and if you actually made it the bottom of this post, I've decided to have a giveaway and tutorial (making boho style earrings) at some point this week. I'm excited about it. See ya later!

1 comment:

The Cookie Button said...

I am loving your crafts, very pretty ^_^