Tuesday, June 15, 2010

8:09pm
Both of my etsy finds are from the same shop today, emandsprout
I'm thinking I should buy this t-shirt. Super cute!




A kindergarten student today called me Mrs. Mushroom even though he knew I am Miss Blaine. I asked him why he called me that and he said it is because I wear one piggy tail. (I have a long braid). He couldn't explain why one braid made me Mrs. Mushroom. I think it's hilarious but I can't figure out what the heck he is talking about! I googled Mrs. Mushroom and this is what came up! I wonder if this is how he sees me, haha

Anybody have any ideas?

Oh! And I almost forgot, journal prompt 2


Scripture of the day: For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee. Psalm 86:5

1 comment:

cupcake cutie said...

i LOVE that shirt and those buttons!!!

are you enjoying the challenge so far?
i sooo look forward to it every day now:)

xoxo