Wednesday, June 30, 2010

10:17am
Urgh! I hate free time! I never get anything done. I need time constraints. That's my summer goal, getting all kinds of relaxing and fun things done, despite having lots of time, haha. That doesn't sound like it makes sense but it does!
So I decided to research cute shop interiors, because I have an idea in my head for what I want to do, but no idea where to start. I didn't find any images close to what I want, but I did find these cute inspirational images at vi.sualize.us





Omgoodness, I spent an hour looking at pictures! eeks!
Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

2 comments:

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

i hear ya. when i finally do get free time i feel like i waste it all away on something useless. however, i looove these photos that you found totally inspiring and making me swoon!
-kellie

Kristie said...

Hi! So glad you stopped by my blog! :)
Of course you can enter my giveaway! Become a follower and leave me a comment telling me which lunch box you carried when you were a kid. Have a totally awesome day!