Saturday, May 29, 2010

Photo Essay of a brief part of my afternoon

11:23pm on a Saturday night
My course went better than I expected this morning. She said my photograph looked better than the pose I was working from :D
I went last, so that's basically all she said because well, it took a long time to get through everyone.

Then I took pictures of the 1980s/1990s pinback buttons I bought practically in bulk yesterday and some flowers outside. Then I went shopping and ate pizza. I really like pizza. It's so good and satisfying. I want to post a picture of what I got shopping, so I won't tell til tomorrow even though it's no big deal.

Anyway, here's the photos. Oh! And I made these bobby pins and posted them last night on etsy, today they showed up in two treasuries! How great is that!!!








No comments: