Sunday, May 30, 2010

My turn at 30 before 30

Scripture of the day: Delight thyself in the Lord; and he shall give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4

1. Finish my short story collection
2. Re-learn basic guitar
3. Make my own tshirts (just the graphics)
4. Re-learn to sew with a sewing machine
5. Lose 8 to 10 pounds (Daily exercise would help!)
6. Have my own business (not necessarily full-time, maybe even my own photo studio/store with Sarah!)
7. Finish the Lord of the Rings and the Carl Sagan book from Scott, and more of the books on my shelf (before I buy more), there will not be the only books I read.
8. Start a charity
9. Write articles on local history (also see #26)
10. Kayak (finally)
11. Go to a country over an ocean
12. Go to a Renaissance Fair
13. See one of my fav bands live
14. Collect 3 robots and 3 miniature chairs (and maybe some woodland love items from my etsy treasury)
15. See a Shakespeare play
16. Save $2000 at least
17. Restore my dollhouse
18. Sell (and sort) that stamp collection
19. Pray with four friends/relatives
20. Start an intercession group at the Church
21. Do something good for my community (Beautification project?)
22. GO SEE JOSEE
23. One act of love per day
24. Make a polymer clay sculpture (a pretty big one)
25. Finish my photography certificate
26. (Easier ones to follow to boost morale) - Finish my dream story. Send to a publisher, whether or not it is published.
27. Send Inuit article to the Hamilton Spectator revised version
_____________________________________________________________________________________
28.
29.
30. These three are just for you. It's nothing secret or hot. I just haven't written them yet. But I know who they belong to :D xo
____________________________________________________________________________________
Other things I need to do. Make my website, update my etsy shops, send more regular correspondence to people I care about, make cufflinks, not be afraid, get a real job!




No comments: