Monday, May 10, 2010

6:57am tribute to Cake and Labyrinth

6:57 am - So it looks like I'm not getting work today. Part of the problem is it's so hard for me to accept supplying jobs with juniors or intermediates because I had quite a few crazy days and I don't like the vulnerable feeling it gives. I've been up since 6:00 looking though and I can't decide if I should just stop feeling guilty about that, and have less money, or try to beat that.


Scripture for the day: "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you PEACE" - Num. 6:24-26


Song for the day: Love you Madly - Cake


"I want to love you madly,
I want to love you now,
I want to love you madly,
way I want to love you,
love you, love you madly"


Etsy page of the day: Labyrinth worm pillow!


I still love Labyrinth, and it still creeps me out, even though I'm grown. The little worm featured on the pillow greets Sarah:
"'ello"
"Did you say hello?"
"No, I said 'ello but that's close enough"
the worm proceeds to ask Sarah to "come inside, meet the missus".
It's classic.

No comments: