Wednesday, May 26, 2010

4:18pm
Scripture of the day: This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118: 24

Song of the day: There will be no link for my song of the day today because everytime I try to load it, my computer freezes. It was going to be I will follow you into the dark - deathcab for cutie. The song is quite old now, but I still love it.

If Heaven and Hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the No's on their vacancy signs

If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark
Then I'll follow you into the dark

Etsy find of the day: Schmutzerland has some really unique pendants. I will quite possibly purchase this one.


Soon, I'm going to take part in my first craft swap. I'm soooooo excited (and it's a camping theme, I love camping!) I've also started on my 30 before 30 list, but I only have 22 things. The problem is, I'll be 30 much too fast! In just over a year and a half! Yikes!

I'll have to do another post later.... I've got to run and I'm not done my thought! What a busy (and semi productive day today has been).

No comments: