Friday, May 28, 2010

Woodland Love

11:55pm
I saw a red Ford Focus today. I've never been interested in having one, but as soon as I saw it, I thought that's my car! The last time I thought that was just before I bought my 2002 Sunfire. Uh oh! I'm not in the business of car shopping at the moment, but I really want it!!!!!

Scripture of the day: I will not leave you comfortless, I will come to you.
John 14:18 ~ Thank Father for always coming to my aid. Thank-you for your comfort.

Song of the day: Missing in Action (Again)

Etsy find of the day:
I found a whole collection. In fact, I fell in love with woodland love! I'm going to make a secondary treasury at some point with the same theme. Here are a pair of deer earrings (super sweet) and the link to my woodland love treasury


It's my wedding course again tomorrow. I have to show my work. I was so disappointed with how they turned out. So so grainy. And it's weird because it doesn't show on the computer, and I used a good camera and I don't think I editted them too extremely. Urgh! I took a second look, and it's not too bad, particularly if you don't look to closely. Besides that, I'm graded on the pose I think, and the poses I did are very close to the magazine versions. I guess I should post what I'm talking about, but I always feel weird posting pictures of people who don't follow my blog.

I almost sat on Mila last night. She was hiding in my blankets. She didn't even squeal. Suddenly I just felt a lump and sat up quickly. Wow, did my heartbeat fast. I thought I killed her! She's sleeping now. She's such a sweety but I think I've posted a zillion pics of her already. Alright one more won't hurt.

No comments: